Windows 10 is out on the market for grabs. So if you are already using a licensed copy of Microsoft Windows OS then it is evident that you will be intimated from the Microsoft to download and update your computer with the latest Windows 10.
This operating system comes with some of the most amazing and user friendly features ever and most of the bug issues fixed.
This future ready operating system will enable you to be more comfortable with internet browsing and protecting your vital data. Security of this version of the Windows has been paid significant attention by Microsoft.
How do you reserve Windows 10 for your computer?
So if you wish to reserve Windows 10, here is some simple steps that you might find helpful.
Usually users of Windows 7 and 8.1 will get a notification on their system tray for the upgrade. But if you have still not received any notification then:
- Press Windows key+C > Settings > Change PC Settings
- Then click on the update and Recovery on your left pane and then click on the Install button to update your computer first. This will work for Windows 8.
- For Windows 7 you can click the start button and then go to Update and select Windows Update.
- After your Windows version has installed all the update, then you got for reserving the Windows 10.
- Now simply press the Windows key on the system tray and click on the option Reserve your free upgrade.
- After that all you would need to do is provide your email ID where you will receive the confirmation of your copy.
- The system tray will send you a notification saying your upgrade has been reserved.
- After a day or two you will be sent with the upgrade button which will let you upgrade your PC with Windows 10.
With newly added features and internet friendly system, Windows 10 is yet to be explored fully. The software is robust and can handle security issues with latest technical solutions. Reserve Windows 10 to get the best of this Microsoft product today!