IDM is a reliable and handy tool with excellent downloading technology to speed up your downloads, such as videos, music, games, documents, and other important stuff for your files. The Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator and increases download speeds by up to 5 times, resumes, and schedules downloads.
Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads because of lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power loss.
Now it also allows you to play with your downloads, i.e., you can pause and resume your downloads and continue whenever you want. IDM is the latest version that keeps your files safe from corruption and has a built-in error recovery tool.
There is an easy-to-learn interface, which also has a manual and tutorial on how to use it, which makes things even more accessible. It saves you a lot of time and effort because it keeps all the downloaded data in an organized pattern. The simple graphic user interface makes Internet Download Manager user-friendly and easy to use.
Unlike other download managers and accelerators, IDM divides files into parts dynamically during the download process and reuses available connections without additional connection and login stages to achieve the best acceleration performance.
- Supports proxies, FTP, and many other networking tools.
- Compatible with most of the browsers.
- You can also set a time and date after the download because IDM will automatically shut down your PC/computer afterward.
- It makes downloading it ten times faster and easier.
- Excellent resume function to start where you stopped.
- It comes in as an easy setup to install.
- It comes with a web spider and site grabber to get aggregate data from a site.
- It requires a serial number or key to activate the product after purchase.
- Supports drag-and-drop from multiple desktops and tabs in a browser.
- It is rated as one of the best software utility by many reviewers.
- Support for multiple languages is available for users in Europe, America, and Asia.
- You can preview your files before downloading to see what is inside of them.
- Works on Android and iPhone devices along with Linux OS.
- It also has a built-in protection system that scans files.
- Updates are frequently released with fixes and improvements to the main engine.
- It has dynamic file segmentation capabilities that allow it to speed up your experience.
- Added support for Firefox.
- Fixed problems with video recognition for several types of websites.
- Fixed problems with taking over some types of downloads in Firefox.
Publisher: Tonec Inc.